- Attendee’s Age: 18 and above.
- UAE Nationals and Residents are required to have a physical copy of their Emirates ID for verification.
- International attendees are mandated to have a physical copy of their passport.
Free-of-charge online pre-registration is required for all attendees.
- Onsite registration is not possible.
- Each registration will go through an approval process.
- The print-at-home badge can be printed up to three times for security reasons.
- Registration Link: www.idexuae.ae/registration
Online registration is mandatory. Registration Link: www.idexuae.ae/registration
There will be no on-site registration.
- Once you register and get approved (approval will take days/weeks), you will receive the approval with the registered email, and steps of what to do.
- Please take a coloured print out to enter the show.
Only 1 badge per person is allowed.
In case of any registration query, please contact email@example.com.
In case of rejection, please use the link you first used to register to edit your registration or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for the registration to be approved:
- Badge Photo upload needs to be coloured, with clear facial recognitions and taken within the last 6 months.
- Documents (passport, visa, ID) should be valid and show the expiry date clearly
- Please notify a member of ADNEC staff or security immediately on 800 23 632.